U.S. Bank Payments Risk Compliance and Program Manager in Montgomery, Alabama
A world of opportunity awaits you at U.S. Bank. We deliver on the performance standards our customers expect and deserve. We are committed to providing outstanding service and a focus on getting better every day. We recognize that our people are the key to our success. The successful candidate will operate to support the compliance risk framework of Payment Services, and collaborate with business line leaders and staff and other internal and external professionals to successfully drive that framework.
• Supporting the successful creation, implementation, and maintenance of an
effective risk management compliance framework across Payments.
• Facilitating compliance risk management across the Payment Services
• Leading analysts to design and support policy review and implementation,
compliance programs, CMRA oversight, privacy and customer remediation
programs and processes
• Facilitating compliance related initiatives and projects within Payment Services
such as any project coming out of Corporate Compliance (not FRBD) that
impacts that business
• Supporting the design and execution of Compliance Programs, policy
in Payment Services business lines and reporting of compliance risk functions.
• Providing subject matter expertise on compliance risk matters arising in key
compliance directives and projects.
• Identifying gaps and drives solutions that minimize losses resulting from
inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Ten or more years of experience in an applicable risk management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation,
project management, organizational, negotiation, persuasion, and analytical
- Strong collaboration skills to facilitate and/or advise processes, projects and
Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
A strong accuracy, quality, and process improvement orientation.
Demonstrated ability to lead and influence across a large organization.
Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages,
including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets,
databases, and presentations.
- Possess the business acumen and credibility to help the business line
proactively identify and address policy and regulatory change impacts and
- Expert knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and
regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Expert knowledge of the business line’s operations, products/services,
systems, and associated risks/controls
- Expert knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180035301
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.