U.S. Bank Prepaid Change Control Consultant in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
• Pre-vetting all procedures for completeness prior to submission to Corporate Compliance. Inputs procedure details into the pre-vetted procedure tracking log. Updates information in tracking log as procedure progresses through the Change Control and/or compliance approval tool submission process.
• Working with Prepaid Business Line and governance team to ensure Business Change Initiatives (BCI) and Business Change Risk Assessments (BCRA) are completed prior to change control implementation.
• Extracts and reviews weekly and monthly reports from the change control management site and the compliance application tool site. Works with business line SMEs to clear all exceptions identified in reports. Collect UCRF status updates from business line SMEs and runs change control workflows as appropriate.
• Works with exam and issue management teams to ensure related change control activities are completed per established milestone dates.
• Reviews corporate policy changes to identify impacts to prepaid cards. Provides feedback to Corporate with suggested changes/comments. Communicates prepaid card policy changes to business line staff.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Seven to ten years of experience in an applicable risk management
- Applicable professional certifications
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, organizational and
Proficient computer skills, using Microsoft Office applications
Ability to analyze data and communicate process exceptions
Considerable knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services,
and regulatory trends that impact assigned line of business
- Considerable understanding of the business line’s operations,
products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
Considerable knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s)
proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
-Knowledge of the prepaid card business is a plus.
Job: Compliance / Quality Control
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170023629
Other Locations: Florida-FL-Jacksonville