U.S. Bank Application Support Analyst in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
Do you enjoy diagnosing issues, finding solutions for problems, configuring applications, or ensuring a great user experience for customers and coworkers? Are you detail-oriented with a passion for getting things done and 'keeping the lights on' within business systems? Do you have a passion for frequent communication over numerous channels with multiple customers simultaneously?
U.S. Bank is looking for an Application Support Analyst for its eGRC framework. Duties include operational diagnosis, software configuration (no coding background required), and on-demand solution deployment. These tasks will be completed primarily within the RSA Archer Smart Suite toolset. This fast paced, highly dynamic, and versatile role is part business analyst and part technical support. Successful candidates show passion for open and frequent communication both within our team and to our customers. They also enjoy being in a critical role in maintaining access, responding to operational inquires, diagnosing issues, solving problems, and configuring the Archer toolset to enable business processes and activities. Flexibility and adaptability to ever evolving business priorities is a must.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
· Fielding requests from multiple corporate risk programs
· Administering user access to the Archer toolset
· Analysis of requirements, documentation, use cases and workflow
· Building, testing, documenting, and deploying solutions to defects in the Archer toolset
· Modifying existing processes to correct chronic errors, enhance or improve performance
· Providing ongoing support for multiple processes
· Performing other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Two to three years of experience in an applicable risk management environment
Preferred skills and Experience:
- Two years of application configuration/support (or similar) experience
· Strong diagnostic, analytical, and retention skills
· Self-motivated, quick learner
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Ability to seamlessly multitask
· A background in business analysis, risk management, and/or software configuration preferred
· Experience with RSA Archer or similar eGRC products a plus (e.g. Accelus, OpenPages, BWise, MetricStream, etc.)
· Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel a plus
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180037985
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.