U.S. Bank Continuous Improvement Manager in Irvine, California
U.S. Bank Dealer Services is seeking an accomplished Project Manager with strong strategic and technical project management experience to contribute toward the success of our continuous improvement initiatives. Leads efforts to drive efficiency and sustainability throughout Dealer Services. Analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes. Develops sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable process improvements. Researches best practices within and outside the organization to establish benchmarks. Develops new and optimizes existing business processes using a variety of process improvement and continuous improvement tools and methodologies. Collects and analyzes process data to initiate, develop, and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on workable solutions. These solutions will have a clear impact in reduced complexity, improved customer experience, increased productivity or reduced cost. Works with support groups to facilitate successful implementation of business line solutions. Builds relationships with sponsoring business lines and among different groups within and outside the department. Clarifies boundaries of acceptable risk and removes obstacles. Communication and promoting a collaborative relationship between all parties is critical.
• Business process management, development, optimization and sustainment through the collaborative design of business processes.
• Works closely with leadership and subject matter experts to design and enhance processes.
• Collaboratively manages the associated implementation plan, metrics, controls, and technology requirements with key stakeholders and Dealer Services project management team.
• Works with Dealer Services Business Controls Manager to develop plans for ongoing monitoring and management of business processes.
• Synthesizes and communicates findings and recommendations to business and process leaders
• In conjunction with the business partners and subject matter experts, leads problem solving and surfaces opportunities and solutions to improve processes and create efficiencies.
• Establish and maintain tools for the monitoring of all Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
Eight to ten years of experience in project management and leadership activities
Five or more years of managerial experience
Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate the implementation of new processes/procedures with compelling influence to gain acceptance and adoption
Strong analytical and problem solving skills to conduct data analysis/synthesis, process mapping, gap analyses, and solution development
Ability to manage projects, gather data, organize ideas, formulate recommendations, and implement solutions
Demonstrates intellectual curiosity
Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
Superior collaboration skills with the ability to successfully navigate in a large organization
Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to adapt to change
Demonstrated ability to identify, manage, and mitigate risks
Seven to ten years of experience in Dealer Services/Indirect Lending, automotive or RV/Marine finance and/or OEM experience with strong knowledge of all associated processes
Knowledge of process improvement methodologies and tools (e.g. Lean or Six Sigma)
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170025569