U.S. Bank Mobile Principal Security Engineer in Cincinnati, Ohio
U.S. Bank is seeking an experienced Mobile Principal Security Engineer with demonstrated competence and thought leadership capability to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. In this role you will be responsible for performing approved research, analysis, and assessments of various mobile infrastructures, applications, and platforms to identify and contain advanced security threats and vulnerabilities that have the possibility of targeting the firm or affecting bank mobile and cloud solutions. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in conducting network, endpoint, device, and application exploitation with in-depth technical analysis that provide the identification of current and potential vulnerabilities, and supporting mobile development knowledge. Must have a strong background in security, mobile agile development, great organization and communication skills, as well as, ability to work in a team environment.
Primary Responsibilities :
• Serve as a technical security subject matter expert across multiple security domain areas, stays current with the latest security threats, raises awareness and communicates security risks within the company.
• Stay abreast of current mobile and cloud technologies, security compliance requirements, standards and industry trends in order to help achieve the goals of the department.
• Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
• Develop and maintain possible threat use cases that will be used in research, analysis, assessments, and testing.
• Recognize and safely utilize mobile and cloud security tools, tactics, and procedures
• Communicate status of research, analysis, and assessments activities to management
• Ability to perform in-depth research of the latest adversarial threat vectors and technologies to remain at the cutting edge of possible adversarial attack capabilities for mobile and cloud technology
• Strong malware analysis, reverse engineering, and malware development skill
• Ability to self-learn and maintain strong proficiency in technical tools, countermeasures, and techniques
• Ability to examine and assess vulnerabilities through the perspective of a threat actor and articulate risk in clear terms for mobile, cloud, and virtualization
• Must be able to work effectively with cross department teams and independently with teams who have various skills and backgrounds
• Supports and participates in incident response and technical investigations as needed.
• Ensures adherence to compliance regulations and policies. Works to develop and interpret security policies and procedures
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science, or equivalent work experience.
• Eight or more year of experience in information security
• Two or more years of experience in IT infrastructure management, application architecture, risk management, data architecture, middleware technology, and IT operations and project management
• A minimum of 4 years working with emerging technologies such as Mobile, Cloud, and Virtualization
• Extensive knowledge of IT environment including service-oriented and IT architecture, industry trends and direction, system and technology integration, and IT standards, procedures and
• A minimum of 4 years of experience with various technology tools such as Fortify, Data Theorem, Lookout Protection Platform, Mobile Anti-virus, Webroot, Mobile Security Framework, MITMProxy, OWASP Zed Attack Proxy, MobiSec, Agile Development.
• Solid understanding of major operating systems, mobile device management, mobile application management, mobile application development, cloud security authentication, authorization, cloud compliance, cloud data protection, cloud application protection, infrastructure as a service (IaaS), network as a service, storage as a service, active directory, and associated mobile and cloud infrastructure components
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Ohio-OH-Cincinnati
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180039199
Other Locations: New York-NY-New York, United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.