U.S. Bank Market Development Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
As part of the Physical Assets Optimization team, this position will act as the liaison with regional consumer banking executives on all activities related to the group. Please note, this is not a sales position.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Building and maintaining relationships with internal customer and key leadership within organization
• Responsible for assisting with enterprise-wide strategy resulting in implementation within the various business lines
• Partner heavily with the various Sprint teams within PAO on delivering results to key leaders
• Interfaces with senior level audiences and ensure strategy and initiatives are integrated throughout the functional lines of business to foster and support focus on PAO unit.
• Hold frequent, reoccurring meetings with business line leadership to facilitate open lines of communication
• Market impacts (BOA or Chase openings/closings etc.) or news.
• Alignment with WM and MLO or Business teammates in the markets
• Involvement in helping Market Readiness/Reinvestment/Lease formulate the work
Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
10 or more years of experience in project management activities
Two or more years of managerial experience
Ability to travel 50% of the time
Strong business acumen and expert knowledge of assigned business line or functional area
Strong relationship management skills to build and maintain healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors, and peers
Ability to adapt to changing needs and knowledge of successful approaches, tools, and techniques for dealing with changes
Knowledge of project management
Strong customer focus orientation
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190019210
Other Locations: United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.