U.S. Bank Java Web Developer in CINCINNATI, Ohio
Be part of something big, where integrity matters and success inspires, where great people collaborate, innovate and give back, where you feel included, valued and proud. At U.S. Bank we’re looking for people who want more than just a job – they want to make a difference in the communities where they live and work.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Java Web Developer with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. In this role you will be part of the team established to configure and develop complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms, and consult with business users on requirements gathering, system design, configuration, and implementation. You'll be working closely with the Delivery Manager, IT development, and Architecture groups while collaborating with several lines of business.
As Java Web Developer you will:
• Participate in design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solutions
• Develop and implement application systems
• Assist in definition of time tables and project tasks; analyze and estimate cost and time
• Perform change impact analysis tasks
• Create comprehensive unit test plans and test cases
• Create and execute performance tests to ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved
• Design, code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify computer programs of moderate complexity, significance, and risk
• Contribute and at times, lead clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve technical problems related to system functions, programming, and procedures
• Join in post-implementation reviews of both application development content and process to maximize and share learning
• Share in monitoring operating efficiency of existing systems
• Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
At least five years of experience with developing and implementing applications
Basic understanding in:
-Modeling: data, process, events, objects
-Application design, architecture
Working experience in:
Extensive experience in:
-Application development tools
-IT standards, procedures, policy
-System development life cycle
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Ohio-OH-Cincinnati
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190001255
Other Locations: IL-IL-Chicago
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.