U.S. Bank Commercial Real Estate Market Leader – Chicago in CHICAGO, Illinois
We are looking for a dynamic leader to represent our Commercial Real Estate Group in Chicago. Our new leader will oversee the Chicago office and provide direction, make strategic business decisions, and overall leadership by managing the Chicago CRE function. This role will provide the right person the opportunity to lead a legacy region for our bank, work with some of the best in the industry and ensure our continued commitment to the communities we serve. The Market Leader will assume the leadership role in all aspects of relationship management, including dedication to customers, quality and accountability.
1. Develop sales strategies and establish sales objectives.
2. Engage in nationwide travel, trade participation, continuous recruiting and training of industry specific Relationship Managers.
Develop and coordinate industry specific products.
Actively ensure compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participate in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follow account opening procedures and understand and follow internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively work with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
5. Review financials and provide accurate monthly forecasts.
6. Identify pricing and rate parameters to ensure profitability of DPS relationships.
7. Maintain and grow a portfolio of the more complex, large-market clients.
8. Hire, mentor, and coordinate training for RMs and ARMs.
9. Provide leadership to RMs and ARMs in managing relationships and prospecting new clients.
Decisions are made in conjunction with major corporation programs, plans or strategies. Independent action is normally required although other division or senior managers are usually consulted before final action is taken.
Probable errors would have a material effect on major functions of the corporation.
1. 8 years of banking experience
2. 3 years of management experience
3. BA/MBA in finance, accounting, or other related field
4. Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills
5. Knowledge of unit(s) and relation to industry
6. Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
7. Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
8. Considerable tact, diplomacy and people skills.
Primary Location: IL-IL-Chicago
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180013204
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled