U.S. Bank Metrics Analyst – Enterprise Financial Crimes Compliance in CHARLOTTE, North Carolina
The Enterprise Financial Crimes Compliance Transformation Office is seeking a candidate with strong BSA/AML analytical skills. This individual will be part of a team responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring EFFC Risk Metrics and supporting other EFCC risk initiatives on an ongoing weekly, monthly, quarterly basis.
It is expected that the Metrics Analyst will be highly self-motivated and an effective manager of time. This individual will have responsibilities for developing risk metrics, effectively guiding business lines on risk initiatives, ensuring data quality standards, developing executive dashboards, and developing other best practices for metrics. Professional communication skills are crucial, as this individual will interact with the EFCC senior leaders, Corporate Audit Services (CAS), and regulatory and business partners.
• Solid understanding of BSA/AML regulatory and compliance environments.
• Partner with Line of Business (LOB) contacts to fully understand US Bank product offerings, embedded LOB compliance functions, and where the key risk metrics need development.
• Support the development and implementation of related data feeds that will support AML, EDD and OFAC metrics efforts for the bank
• Work with EFCC senior leaders to develop robust client risk rating methodology
• Understand EFCC quarterly risk assessments in order to connect ongoing metrics to higher risk areas
• Keep detailed documentation and procedure documentation
• Data Mapping
• Bachelor's degree in related field, or equivalent experience
• 5 - 7 years of experience supporting initiatives in a large, complex, highly-regulated financial institution
• 5 – 7 years of BSA/AML corporate compliance experience
• Significant experience producing risk metrics and developing executive dashboards
• Significant experience developing client risk rating methodologies
• Experience in data mapping (source to target)
• Strong organization, analytical and task management skills
• Strong Microsoft Office/Visio/Project skills
• Strong Tableau, SAS, and/or other BI analytical tools
• Strong communication and partnering skills for working with both technology and business partners (facilitating meetings and key conversations, documenting meetings and action items for publication and tracking, driving actions and initiatives)
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines effectively and efficiently
• Workflow Design and business process improvement
• Previous experience with AML/BSA business systems (e.g., LexisNexis Bridger, Actimize, Hogan, etc.)
• Six Sigma Green Belt or relevant qualification
Job: Compliance / Quality Control
Primary Location: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170025981
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.