U.S. Bank Payments Risk Manager – Retail Payment Solutions in Charleston, West Virginia
Payments Risk Manager – Retail Payment Solutions (RPS):
Provides analysis of risks associated with current and proposed credit/debit card products, services and processes to ensure they are properly identified and working with the business on mitigating risks.
As assigned, this individual acts, in collaboration with the Payments Chief Risk Office functional areas and Corporate Compliance and Risk areas , as a risk advisor/consultant/resource for business units or product areas within the credit/debit card business of US Bank.
This will involve participating in various projects and initiatives regarding the design and development of credit/debit card products, services, procedures, processes etc. to assist in analyzing risk and risk mitigation.
This individual will interact with all levels both within and outside of the business unit and will eventually, but not initially, manage personnel.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
Seven to ten years of experience in risk, audit and/or regulatory compliance activities; financial services, credit card or consumer lending experience preferred.
- Thorough understanding of risk analysis processes, concepts and assessment, including root cause analysis.
- Thorough knowledge of consumer related banking laws and regulations and understanding of the financial services regulatory and compliance environment.
- Solid understanding of business line operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong organization and research skills.
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the Agile Process is a plus.
- Strong presentation skills.
Solid personal computing literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Travel – approximately 15 – 20%.
Primary Location: Minnesota-MN-Minneapolis
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 180015819
Other Locations: North Carolina-NC-Charlotte, North Dakota-ND-Fargo, Pennsylvania-PA-Horsham, United States
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled