U.S. Bank Sr. Pega PRPC Developer in BROOKFIELD, Wisconsin
U.S. Bank is seeking a senior Pegasystems PRPC Developer / Leader with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. This development position is part of US Bank's Integrated Card Systems (ICS) team. ICS is responsible for developing and maintaining the core credit card processing system as well as the entire suite of systems needed to support the Retail Payments business line at US Bank. This position will support the ICS Pega Collections system and the ICS Pega Credit Loss Mitigation system.
As part of an agile (SAFe) team, the primary responsibility will be to work with the agile team to transform features into system functionality. This role provides oversight of supported application integration, performs and/or leads technical design, PRPC coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of technology solutions on the Pega BPM platform. The role will also require development analysis leading into planning, application change management, and operational support in a complex technology infrastructure. An additional responsibility will be to ensure application stability through continual monitoring, tuning, and making performance improvements in the production environment. Finally, the role is likely to include technical leadership of other PRPC development resources.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 7 years experience with developing and implementing applications.
• Preferred 5 years of experience with Pegasystems PRPC v6.x/v7 IDE and supporting frameworks (CPM; Collections)
• Preference for Pega certified candidates
• Technical subject matter expertise in credit card or financial servicing systems.
• Object-oriented programming background (java or .NET)
• IBM WebSphere admin and tuning
• XML and Schema definitions
• Web Services / WSDL / SOAP / JMS, preferably via Tibco middleware
• Database connectivity, preferably exposure to IBM UDB 10.X
• Experience with computer / telephony integration including IVR, Screen-Pop and soft phone
• Exposure to working in Agile (SAFe) methodology or other agile methodology
• At least 5 years of experience with enterprise level software development
• Demonstrated experience in developing and integrating complex software solutions in the financial services industry, credit card and collections system experience a plus
• People leadership skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of constituents (business partners, infrastructure teams, management, vendors)
• Ability to work within a dispersed project team environment spread across several states
• Strong written, oral communication, and excellent interpersonal skills
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Wisconsin-WI-Brookfield
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170018785
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.