U.S. Bank Senior Manager, Market Development - Digital & Alternative Payments in ATLANTA, Georgia
Mobile wallets and other digital payments strategies are accelerating the transition from card payments to digital payments. Consumers are expanding their range of digital activity across channels/devices every day, and you can be a key contributor in driving this evolution.
Elavon is seeking a Market Development – Digital & Alternative Payments super star to assist in our growing place in this market.Will be responsible for driving new revenue by growing brand awareness and creating strategic alignment with growing area of Digital Payments and Alternative Payment Methods. Will work both internally and externally to execute on projects and sales initiatives.
• Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence and implementing of strategic business objectives related to Digital and Alternative Payment types.
• Attends trade shows and sales meetings as the primary subject matter expert regarding Digital Payments and Alternative Payment Methods.
• Drives the Elavon Alternative/Digital payment strategy and creating compelling product offerings to meet the needs of the various customer segments.
• Fosters consistency within the industry by overseeing the strategy for the adoption of token-related standards developed through EMVCo.
• Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods and staffing. Overseeing market analysis, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs.
• Engage with product and salesteams to help drive strategy related to digital payment integration into payment products.
• Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
•Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
•Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• The successful candidate will maintain a strong business acumen, excellent product management capabilities and an ability to work with technical detail.
• Proven experience in defining product strategy for delivering digital payment services on payment networks that enable tokenized, wallet initiated, mobile or ecommerce type transactions.
• Strong leadership skills in working with multi-disciplinary teams of both a technical and business nature. Achieves buy-in from relevant internal stakeholders and influences cross-functional teams to achieve deliverables.
• Strong problem solving, analytical, quantitative, and organizational skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel to attend meetings with Customers, or others as business may require.
• Payment wallets and/or tokenization
• Digital payments on credit and debit accounts
• Knowledge of network switching, ATM channel and/or transaction processing
Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
10 or more years of experience in project management and leadership activities
Five or more years of managerial experience
Experience in a client facing role selling and/or supporting complex enterprise software, technical or financial services
Ability to understand complex requirements and devise customized solutions
Creative deal closer
Ability to build strong pipeline with profitable opportunities
Solve complex needs and work across internal teams including risk, operations, product etc.
History of exceeding quota
Up to 50% travel
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170026932