U.S. Bank Employee Engagement Manager Elavon - Atlanta, GA in ATLANTA, Georgia
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bank, the fifth-largest bank in the United States, and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. As the leading provider for airlines and a top five provider in hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon’s innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
Elavon is seeking an Employee Engagement Manager who is responsible for organizing, coordinating and implementing corporate programs within the Payment Services Elavon division of Elavon. Typically, these programs will be employee-centric initiatives including Elavon's annual employee survey, corporate awards and recognition programs and other components of the overall Employee Experience at Elavon.
This highly visible role will provide strategic guidance and leadership to program teams and leaders in ways that promote the company’s culture. The ideal candidate will be an excellent collaborator and will have experience leading complex programs in a matrixed environment and teams of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner.
A successful individual in this role at Elavon will be comfortable addressing all levels and sizes of audiences and effective at negotiating prioritization and participation of C-level executives and their teams in corporate initiatives.
While not a primary function, this role will also over-see and manage an Event Planner located at the Elavon Atlanta complex who is responsible for large and small-sized employee recognition and engagement events and works in coordination with a team of event professionals leading the process for local meeting and event management.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading large-scale corporate initiatives of which activities include:
< Representing the Elavon line-of-business on various corporate program initiatives and with U.S. Bank leadership.
< Presenting and educating Elavon senior leaders and their teams about corporate initiatives and their intended impact/outcome.
< Obtaining commitment of support and resources from senior leadership.
< Building project delivery timelines and executing and administering company-wide programs according to corporate guidelines and procedures.
< Developing effective, creative and targeted communications for our employees which communicate and motivate participation in corporate programs.
< Providing effective, easy-to-consume status reports and relevant supporting data to senior leadership.
- Developing and building-out a more robust engagement model across and between 20 Elavon locations globally which includes:
< Developing and maintaining personal contact with site leaders and engagement champions to facilitate productive information sharing and increased engagement awareness across locations.
< Organizing and hosting quarterly (virtual) site-leader and engagement-champion meetings.
< Redefining, publicizing and reinforcing site-related roles and responsibilities for consistency across Elavon locations.
Partner with Internal Communication teams to improve employee outreach and engagement in corporate programs.
Corporate programs for this position can include:
< Legends of Possible - Elavon's top performance award program.
< Talk to Us - Elavon's annual employee survey.
< The Best in Us - Elavon's extensive and complex employee recognition system.
- 8 years of experience in project management activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in project management and employee outreach experience.
- Large-scale Project Manager experience including:
< Establishing and tracking overall performance standards for corporate initiatives and the matrixed-resources assigned to them.
< Assigning project managers, team members or other staff to various tasks or phases of work-in-the-life cycle of multiple projects or products.
< Tracking performance of members of various project teams or groups to assess compliance with budgetary, time and other requirements.
< Purchasing or requesting needed supplies, equipment or services within budgets or limits set by senior management or the organization.
< Review work product of teams or individuals for compliance with organizational objectives and goals.
< Report progress of work, goals, problems and other issues to upper-level management or senior leaders in an effective, consumable format.
< Review news, regulations and updates related to the organization’s products, services or programs.
< Formulate and implement plans for recovery, alteration of work or otherwise handling emergencies, disruptions of programs, production or project schedules and unanticipated events.
- Extensive, demonstrated track-record of building and managing relationships with Senior/C-Suite Executives.
- Ability to present to executives and key stakeholders on regular basis.
- High degree of knowledge of employee engagement best practices.
- Experience in employee aspect of change management efforts.
- Previous experience analyzing employee satisfaction data and strong analytical and data analysis skills.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data, derive insights that are actionable, and convey them in a way that tells a story and is visually convincing.
- Ability to create organization-wide strategies and manage short and long term projects.
- Demonstrable experience in event management.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention-to-detail and highly organized.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Very flexible with changing priorities.
- Comfortable collaboratively working with, or for, other departments and areas on occasion.
- Strong understanding of MS Office tools (PPT, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Master's degree in a relevant field.
Job: Project Management / Analysis
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 190012466
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.