U.S. Bank API Channel Lead in ATLANTA, Georgia
Join a brand new organization at U.S. Bank to lead the technology team for an enterprise API channel. This team will pave the way for new approaches to innovation, product management, agile development and organizational design.
This team is responsible for managing the API technology platform, developer portals and API strategic design and development of external API delivery solutions. In order to execute this function, the team interfaces with product managers, business teams, and other Technology & Operations (TOS) groups to design, develop, and implement APIs, support and enhance the platform and developer portals.
The API Channel Leader reports directly to the Vice Chair of Consumer Banking Sales and Support, and will provide executive leadership to an enterprise/cross-functional team which will create a new distribution channel. In this role the API Channel Leader will be responsible for translating business needs into API strategies and overseeing the timely and successful execution of those strategies.
We are looking for a highly driven, fearless leader who can motivate a team to meet tight deadlines and creatively problem solve as we pave a new path for the company!
• Executive leadership of approximately 7 senior leadership-level direct reports in areas of Technology, Operations, Program Office, Business Engagements and Product Management
• API strategy development, implementation and execution
• Drive business development, encompassing education, ideation, sales, marketing and communication
• Build effective partnerships across the organization
• Responsible for meeting staffing and budgetary objectives
Ideal candidate is:
• Drawn to complex challenges
• Someone with an abundance of managerial courage and learning agility
• Influential, compelling
• Able to identify and resolve ambiguity
• An inspirational and engaging leader
• Driven, decisive and adaptable
• Someone who thrives in dynamic work environments and remains poised and calm under pressure
• Bachelor’s degree
• 10-15 years of leadership experience including at an executive or enterprise level
• Advanced leadership proficiency with the ability to create a compelling vision, develop sound strategy and drive execution
• Previous experience successfully launching a new business unit with a strong grasp of the related requirements and processes
• Advanced change management skills with experience successfully leading enterprise change management initiatives
• Previous product management experience and the demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into product solutions
• Sales and marketing experience and the ability to create value for strategic partner relationships
• Highly advanced verbal and written communication and professional presence
• Strong technical aptitude and solid understanding of relevant technology
• Demonstrated critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
• Master’s Degree
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
• Knowledge of Agile software development process, methodology and tools
• Knowledge of API technology
• Advanced knowledge of project management methodologies/ certification
Primary Location: Georgia-GA-Atlanta
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 170034401
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.